Your opinion? 1 Pound Coin (back)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Canon M50, Canon 100mm L IS f2.8. Speedlite 600XII-RT (ISO: 200, F11, 1/200)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Very nice picture! Jack Jack , we can see all detals of them! Thanks for well done picture and sharing with us ;)

Very nice looking coins have UK! British are very smart that not want to boring Euros.. đź‘Ś , own conts are always best.., Intresting how in UK will going like when leave EU, and who will next? :D, because of pandemia nobody remember about in the moment.. :D

Do you know anybody what mean the symbols on the coints?, is this English herb?🇬🇧

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thanks nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , I might share more, as I got a full collection of coins (an other of my hobby). No one knows, we only can guess and wait regarding Brexit.

it's intresting hobby, I must to have still somewhere, some of cons too, as Swedish, Danish, Polish of course a lot, and from Czech.. :unsure: , and I can have boring Euro always , as the Euro is here in Finland too.. unfortunately :D.

Take a pictures of all money so Jack Jack :D, you can do tutorial for us how to shot coins as a Pro ;) , so after them I can try to too.. :sneaky::LOL:

British have only a problem now if they live permanently on the any EU country and haven't still citizenship of the country.. as you know we as EU citizenships don't need to it to life in EU countres and have full of oportunites as the normal people here ;) So. EU has good sides and some of bad too :oops:

Whe need to ask someone from UK, who know what is on the backside of pounds and about the symbols.. very intresting.. :)

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
it's intresting hobby, I must to have still somewhere, some of cons too, as Swedish, Danish, Polish of course a lot, and from Czech.. :unsure: , and I can have boring Euro always , as the Euro is here in Finland too.. unfortunately :D.

Take a pictures of all money so Jack Jack :D, you can do tutorial for us how to shot coins as a Pro ;) , so after them I can try to too.. :sneaky::LOL:

British have only a problem now if they live permanently on the any EU country and haven't still citizenship of the country.. as you know we as EU citizenships don't need to it to life in EU countres and have full of oportunites as the normal people here ;) So. EU has good sides and some of bad too :oops:

Whe need to ask someone from UK, who know what is on the backside of pounds and about the symbols.. very intresting.. :)

I don’t consider myself pro nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , but thanks . I might share more pictures soon. ;)