• Dear guest, quick remind that Macroderie is a private community, and in order to join us you need an invite code which can be given by already in members or you can request one here. Thanks.

Others 2021 Holidays Virtual Card - Opinions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now

Greg

Legend TEAM
Local time
3:44 PM
May 22, 2020
Great pictures :) I prefere the 2nd, but the 3rd is great too, maybe too much blur behind

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Tina Boes

Helix_2648

Legend TEAM
Local time
3:44 PM
Apr 20, 2020
I would prefer something between the second and the third picture. A bit more blurry as the second one but not as much as the third one. That would be perfect from my point of view. I really like the light on the deer and the idea itself.

Tina Boes

Supporter
Supporter
Local time
9:44 AM
Jul 25, 2021
Okay ya'll.....I have the composition where I like it, the shadows are where I want them and the bokeh. The first photo was actually an accident, but I kind of like it because it makes the scene appear floating on a cloud. Might add just a tad more exposure, depending on comments. The second one is cropping out the dark bottom, I will add more night sky at the top to make the photo not such a square perspective. As I zoomed on the photos I see the rays from the North star are squared off, so I will adjust that to blend them out.
Let me know what ya think!

Holiday virtual card 2-.jpg Holiday virtual card 2--2.jpg

Last edited:

lovitazoe

Staff member
Local time
10:44 PM
Feb 21, 2021
Wow! The first one is outstanding! I think it's just perfect. In my opinion, the second one is nice but the first one obviously the best.

• Love

Chavezshutter

Supporter
Supporter
Local time
1:44 AM
Aug 4, 2020
Ohh that's a hard choicešŸ¤”, i really like both of them. A more complete scene vs a hero shot....I'm going to have to go with the second one. I like that the first one has more texture and even a foreground with that dark gradient but I can't help think of either dirty snow or a large building behind the photographer šŸ¤£, silly I know but I had to flip a coin and that's what i came up withšŸ˜†. The are both great and can't go wrong with either.

Last edited:
  • Haha