Others 2021 Holidays Virtual Card - Opinions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Great pictures :) I prefere the 2nd, but the 3rd is great too, maybe too much blur behind

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Tina Boes

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I would prefer something between the second and the third picture. A bit more blurry as the second one but not as much as the third one. That would be perfect from my point of view. I really like the light on the deer and the idea itself.

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
Okay ya'll.....I have the composition where I like it, the shadows are where I want them and the bokeh. The first photo was actually an accident, but I kind of like it because it makes the scene appear floating on a cloud. Might add just a tad more exposure, depending on comments. The second one is cropping out the dark bottom, I will add more night sky at the top to make the photo not such a square perspective. As I zoomed on the photos I see the rays from the North star are squared off, so I will adjust that to blend them out.
Let me know what ya think!

Holiday virtual card 2-.jpg Holiday virtual card 2--2.jpg

Last edited:

lovitazoe

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Wow! The first one is outstanding! I think it's just perfect. In my opinion, the second one is nice but the first one obviously the best.

• Love

Chavezshutter

Staff member
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Ohh that's a hard choicešŸ¤”, i really like both of them. A more complete scene vs a hero shot....I'm going to have to go with the second one. I like that the first one has more texture and even a foreground with that dark gradient but I can't help think of either dirty snow or a large building behind the photographer šŸ¤£, silly I know but I had to flip a coin and that's what i came up withšŸ˜†. The are both great and can't go wrong with either.

Last edited:
  • Haha