Your opinion? A baby jumping spider playing and resting on a green leaf.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

rjalil

1 1
Apr 9, 2022
I found a very little baby jumping spider in the garden. I did put him in a spider home in my studio, fed him with live flies, and took many pictures.

Attachments

• BABY SPIDER PLAYING ON LEAF-ED3WM-1.jpg
    BABY SPIDER PLAYING ON LEAF-ED3WM-1.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 14
  • BABY SPIDER PLAYING ON LEAF-ED3WM-2.jpg
    BABY SPIDER PLAYING ON LEAF-ED3WM-2.jpg
    891.1 KB · Views: 14
  • BABY SPIDER PLAYING ON LEAF-ED3WM-4.jpg
    BABY SPIDER PLAYING ON LEAF-ED3WM-4.jpg
    840.9 KB · Views: 12
  • BABY SPIDER PLAYING ON LEAF-ED3WM-5.jpg
    BABY SPIDER PLAYING ON LEAF-ED3WM-5.jpg
    694.8 KB · Views: 14

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
I think it's cool that you make a spider garden in house, so you can take images.. so much better to see images in a natural environment rather than killing them to take photos.
I would love to see your set up for keeping them.

Reactions: lovitazoe

rjalil

1 1
Apr 9, 2022
I think it's cool that you make a spider garden in house, so you can take images.. so much better to see images in a natural environment rather than killing them to take photos.
I would love to see your set up for keeping them.
Andy, I will be going to the US for about a month tomorrow. I made a video for my youtube channel on spider home but could not upload it yet. I will upload it after I am back from the US. Thanks for your interest.

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
Andy, I will be going to the US for about a month tomorrow. I made a video for my youtube channel on spider home but could not upload it yet. I will upload it after I am back from the US. Thanks for your interest.
Thats great rjalil thanks, it would be super if you could take a couple of still shots and maybe put together a brief step by step process that you could upload here for members who would like to try this for themselves.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Such a cute spiders with nice colours 😍. The 3rd photo slightly out of focus but still ok. When you want to feed him with flies, does he come to your hand or do you just put the flies and leave? I have several spiders on my succulent pots but they will hide when they see me 😂.

rjalil

1 1
Apr 9, 2022
Thats great rjalil thanks, it would be super if you could take a couple of still shots and maybe put together a brief step by step process that you could upload here for members who would like to try this for themselves.
Let me come back from the US. I will be flying in a few hours from now.

Reactions: Andy Smith