Your opinion? A Daydreaming Lizard

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
That's fantastic, love the colour contrast, bold edit pushing that green into aqua but it certainly works well. Foreground and background with the Jasmine flower is very nice too. 1 very minor bit of advice and its really personal taste but I try to give the subject looking room, meaning that if the subject is looking left then i try to give the image more space towards the left, showing the viewer a glance towards what the subject might be looking at, its not a rule and i dont always follow it (centered subject works fine too) but I do try to avoid opposites where the subject looks one way but most of the frame shows the opposite side. Overall i love the shot👍

• Italian Face
Reactions: lovitazoe

lovitazoe

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Chavezshutter Chavezshutter Andy Smith Andy Smith
I agree with both of you 😃. I also feel the composition is not the best because I didn't give more space towards the left. It looks a bit off indeed. 🤔
Thank you for constructive criticisms and kind comments. I will pay more attention to it next time 😃. Please don't hesitate to give another constructive criticisms in the future, i truly appreciate it for my learning 😁.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Oh I love even if I agree to the tip regarding the off-center positioning. The idea to push the colors from green to aqua gives this picture a bit of an artificial but also artistic touch! Love it! :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: lovitazoe

lovitazoe

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Oh I love even if I agree to the tip regarding the off-center positioning. The idea to push the colors from green to aqua gives this picture a bit of an artificial but also artistic touch! Love it! :love: :love: :love:
Yay! Thanks, Jörge. 😃