Your opinion? A friendly spider called 'Silly'

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
ISO 400
F14
Flash at sync 1/250
Lens: Nikon 105 2.8 model
G

Guest 2059

_NIK5000.jpg I love these guys when they come indoors. I can set them up in my home studio setting and discuss life's events. Afterwards, they are returned to where I find them. This is "silly" a friendly spider that lived in our back bathroom for a few weeks before Winter settled into our area.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Very cute little male spider, jumpers get a lot of love here in the forum 😁. The shape of the head and location of the eyes is particularly interesting to me as they can be so different from species to species. What is the surface it is standing on? It has cool textures and tones. Are you using any diffusion with your flash?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
View attachment 20422I love these guys when they come indoors. I can set them up in my home studio setting and discuss life's events. Afterwards, they are returned to where I find them. This is "silly" a friendly spider that lived in our back bathroom for a few weeks before Winter settled into our area.

Oh interesting story 😃, and yes this spider looks cute 😁. I'm interesting also,what is the background 🤭 looks like fingers 😄

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
What a lovely and cute spider and story as well! Oh I love it! The eyes are soooo cute! Please don't forget to catch a fly for the spider!

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
How cute! I wish mine would sit in one area for a shot. LOL Is that a potato it is posing on?

G

Guest 2059

Very cute little male spider, jumpers get a lot of love here in the forum 😁. The shape of the head and location of the eyes is particularly interesting to me as they can be so different from species to species. What is the surface it is standing on? It has cool textures and tones. Are you using any diffusion with your flash?
He’s standing on a raccoon skull. I dont’t recall if I had a diffuser on for this shot.

Reactions: Chavezshutter