Your opinion? A happy little fly

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Canon EOS R, 100mm w/ Kenko Tubes
ISO 100, F8, 1/125

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Looks like an athletic here. šŸ˜…. Regarding lens flare. Is this has been added by you?

Reactions: BokehNola

BokehNola

Oct 17, 2020
Looks like an athletic here. šŸ˜…. Regarding lens flare. Is this has been added by you?
Hi Jack - The octogonal lens flare at the bottom of the photo is from the camera/lens. The original picture had a bit of orange color in the center, so it inspired me to add a bit of sun and rays emanating from the center point of the orange color. I used photoshop to add the sun and rays.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi Jack - The octogonal lens flare at the bottom of the photo is from the camera/lens. The original picture had a bit of orange color in the center, so it inspired me to add a bit of sun and rays emanating from the center point of the orange color. I used photoshop to add the sun and rays.

Sounds interesting. What do you think, would you be able to write a small tutorial about that? šŸ˜…

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
That was a really good idea BokehNola BokehNola! The soft orange spot in the middle and the red eyes are a really good composition.
The sharpness and focus is just perfect!

Reactions: BokehNola