Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Your opinion? 

A Neon Cuckoo Bee

This little guy came unexpectedly when I chased a butterfly this morning. A beautiful critter. His eyes are very charming.

Exif:
Fujifilm XT1
Fujinon 60mm
F3.6
1/500 s
ISO 100
No flash

2021_1110_22331800.jpg

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
The colours are great, adjacent colours of blue, yellow and green on the colour wheel always works well and is pleasing to look at. Very nice image with great details, and a bit of action to make it interesting. I agree with TMG though that a higher f stop would get the right wing in more detail. It is a minor thing though and well done.

Reactions: lovitazoe

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Very nice photo. Only thing i would have done is use a higher aperture number like f/8 to get the right wing more in focus.
Thank you for the compliment and suggestion, Theo! Yes, if only the right wing more in focus it would be perfect. šŸ˜€

I love those colours! The bee contrasts well with the flowers, the eyes are very sharp, very nice job!
Thank you, Chavezshutter Chavezshutter ! I'm glad you like it. šŸ˜€
The colours are great, adjacent colours of blue, yellow and green on the colour wheel always works well and is pleasing to look at. Very nice image with great details, and a bit of action to make it interesting. I agree with TMG though that a higher f stop would get the right wing in more detail. It is a minor thing though and well done.
Thank you, Andy! Glad you like it. I will try again next time with higher f stop.

I like the color combination of blue, yellow and green. So interactive šŸ˜
Thank you, Herman! Glad you like it. I love this colour combination too šŸ˜€.