Landscape A small picture

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Took this picture in Park :)

What do you think??

View attachment 3646

Canon 7D M2
70mm
F/8
ISO 100
1/400
No flash

That\s Great Jack Jack that you have founded already time to schooting pictures and sharing with us šŸ˜Ž . Do you have still a lot of work on the forum? :)

About the photo, very intresting picture, creativly taken, I love this vignetting shadow, then I\m watching the picture, feeling like to be under the trees and resting there in hot, summer day :D. Very nice the strong sun light, but not too strong, and the view on the park, that ending with the buiding there. Really nice piture!! with great climat and of course can say that standing out form anothers park landscape pictures.. and when schooting in day light is not so easy :D :cool:
I can say only in the end great job Jack Jack :) ,

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us :love:, you have great \\standing out\\ pictures :)
and nice to see sometimes others pictures like macros, and can get opinons about .. , landscaps need bit another watching like macros.. :D and a bit more time :D, maybe.. . Pictures that have more \\space for the eyes\\ ;):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Jack Jack Does this conform to the three inch rule? :) :)

WHICH ONE @Bill Edwards šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
[automerge]1589919444[/automerge]
That\s Great Jack Jack that you have founded already time to schooting pictures and sharing with us šŸ˜Ž . Do you have still a lot of work on the forum? :)

About the photo, very intresting picture, creativly taken, I love this vignetting shadow, then I\m watching the picture, feeling like to be under the trees and resting there in hot, summer day :D. Very nice the strong sun light, but not too strong, and the view on the park, that ending with the buiding there. Really nice piture!! with great climat and of course can say that standing out form anothers park landscape pictures.. and when schooting in day light is not so easy :D :cool:
I can say only in the end great job Jack Jack :) ,

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us :love:, you have great \\standing out\\ pictures :)
and nice to see sometimes others pictures like macros, and can get opinons about .. , landscaps need bit another watching like macros.. :D and a bit more time :D, maybe.. . Pictures that have more \\space for the eyes\\ ;):ROFLMAO:

Thanks a lot nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo