About Photo Theme.....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
We will have theme based photos for one day (24 hours GMT). The theme will be declared on Wednesdays and the Theme day would be Sunday. Only pictures shot after declaring the theme will be taken into consideration. Community members may discuss the submissions.
For the time being we will not have any "best" picture because its subjective. Rather we will learn from others interpretations.

All the themes would be based on Macro. For ease of understanding we would define macro by the 3" rule ie the subject as in the final photo submitted should not exceed 3" in its real size.

Members are welcome to suggest any other ideas that they may have..to make it interesting.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I want to share some of intrestic photo thems with you :love: :love: :love:
I'll put them to the subforum, I hope you Jack Jack and Shan Shan like my idea ;)
I've an idea for fun.. but i'm not sure how it will work like-..
but I do it like a test..
When you like it , I'll continue it .. like it :)
you can do any modifications with, when you think that it will work better .. :)
Everythink for the Forum Owner happines, who take so many of great work for us, and of course all members of the forum :cool:;);)
I need to do it beffore I go to celebrate the First May day, that is my favourite celebrity in Finland :love::love::love:-
So .. a bit busy ;) ;););):cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: Shan
Status
Not open for further replies.