About wix platform?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

Mar 16, 2020
I was wondering how many of you tried to build a website with Wix, and they are good as they advertise everywhere ?

Is worth spending money monthly for subscription ?

• Wow
Reactions: Michael and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi. To be honest, I was reading a lot of bad reviews about this platform. A lot of their customers are very unhappy with the services. If you wan to build something serious, then choose WordPres. More reliable and secure.

Reactions: Karl

Karl

Mar 16, 2020
Hi. To be honest, I was reading a lot of bad reviews about this platform. A lot of their customers are very unhappy with the services. If you wan to build something serious, then choose WordPres. More reliable and secure.

Mmm, strength. I saw a lot of people commenting on their advert on Facebook. Agree, som of them was happy, some of them wasn’t. So I’ve decided to ask, if the platform is worth investing.

Steph

Mar 29, 2020
I heard about it, but never tried. To be honest, I believe more in WordPress then other platforms, just because is gives you freedom, and access to plugins , themes and many more.

Michael

Apr 9, 2020
I never tried Wix before, but maybe I will have a look to see if it's worth it.

Steph

Mar 29, 2020
I never tried Wix before, but maybe I will have a look to see if it's worth it.

Trust me, is not worth the money. You will have a website which won't be yours. And plus, you will have to pay a monthly subscription.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
It’s up to you, also depends a lot how good IT knowledge you have. But there’s other CMS to take in consideration, example WordPress, easy and quick to install. No need high IT knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.