Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Discuss about the movie(s), share your opinion and point of view.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Its kind of nostalgia, but this movies are not really as interesting as before, I remember spider man, old versions. They were very interesting, and new once its just a lot of effects .

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
That's always the problem. People wants to see more and bigger effects. Therefor the costs for such movies becomes higher and highee and at the end the story is boring but the effects are good. I don't need such movies anymore and agree to Jack Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
That's always the problem. People wants to see more and bigger effects. Therefor the costs for such movies becomes higher and highee and at the end the story is boring but the effects are good. I don't need such movies anymore and agree to Jack Jack

I would say at some point some old movies won't be look the same if replicated. I really like old movies, such American pie, Spider man, batman. They were the best for that time, but spending millions to replicate them, they won't be the same.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Indeed! Maybe you remember some old computer games which you played as you were a child? It's more or less the same. You should never play it several years later nor try a new or enhanced version as it will for sure destroy your beautiful and unique memories. I don't need a Spiderman movie version 682 nor a James Bond version 885! It becomes more and more worth!