Adobe monthly subscription

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I've been a bit busy today..
But I can say here, I've been paying by Creative Cloud service for Adobe by almost 3 years, and I very like it and recommend for everyone! It's not expansive if you buy just the Creative Cloud service, I pay a bit more for extra 1TB storage in cloud service..- but I like too very much! Adobe has lovely costumers service that helps a lot always when I need it ,a big plus! And the programs updates regularly! I just love it, the programs ,especially Lightroom classic cc and Photoshop Cc have been improved a lot for this 3 years! I just love Adobe and they just to know, how to keep me crazy with by years, make all best for me! 🤩
If someone has a questions about the Creative Cloud service and Adobe , be free to ask about 😉. (And if you don't understand something too,I'll try to explain it better...in 🇬🇧😉)

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I've been a bit busy today..
But I can say here, I've been paying by Creative Cloud service for Adobe by almost 3 years, and I very like it and recommend for everyone! It's not expansive if you buy just the Creative Cloud service, I pay a bit more for extra 1TB storage in cloud service..- but I like too very much! Adobe has lovely costumers service that helps a lot always when I need it ,a big plus! And the programs updates regularly! I just love it, the programs ,especially Lightroom classic cc and Photoshop Cc have been improved a lot for this 3 years! I just love Adobe and they just to know, how to keep me crazy with by years, make all best for me! 🤩
If someone has a questions about the Creative Cloud service and Adobe , be free to ask about 😉. (And if you don't understand something too,I'll try to explain it better...in 🇬🇧😉)

To get that 1TB, is monthly subscription ? It's a lot of space.

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Hello,
Like I Said before. I use luminar and affintity. Affintity is for the moment not what I want but luminar i like.
In luminar you also can see your exif, body and lens type. The quality at this moment is à bit less than lightroom but with Every update they Côme closer. Luminar also has à system to catalogue your pic. I don't use it Since I catalogue them directly on my computer.
I don't want to pay for Adobe. Before it was thé only program with à bit of quality but they are à bit victime of there succès.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
To get that 1TB, is monthly subscription ? It's a lot of space.

Yes Jack Jack ,it's very useful! I just export my all processed pictures to the Adobe Creativd Cloud ,and I have the pictures always and wherever I want to... the Adobe Creative Cloud iPhone software is working too well, and the news in 2020 year is the Creative Cloud Document another space, when I can sand and keep my for example PSD projects from Photoshop.. there is space for all..👌
Adobe has improved the safety there too.. so, when I share link to the picture in ACC, someone needs to be logging too ,for example by Google or Facebook, or anothers .. a news form Adobe too , just I need to remember it then I shate links...🤭

Ron Westbroek

1 2
Apr 21, 2020
I don't pay for Photoshop, Helicon Focus, Photomatix Pro and Luminar
And I use them all.
Here in the Netherlands you have a spotnet that goes through newsgroups and there you can download,
everything from movies, music, programs, games and everything and you pay € 7.50 per month for that.
A sort of Napster or Limewire only legal.
You don't need to update because you get a new version every year :)
It is true that you can only download it for yourself and not for others.
Difficult to explain

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I don't pay for Photoshop, Helicon Focus, Photomatix Pro and Luminar
And I use them all.
Here in the Netherlands you have a spotnet that goes through newsgroups and there you can download,
everything from movies, music, programs, games and everything and you pay € 7.50 per month for that.
A sort of Napster or Limewire only legal.
You don't need to update because you get a new version every year :)
It is true that you can only download it for yourself and not for others.
Difficult to explain

That's already interesting for me. So basically you pay for membership to get access to all of this softs? Kind of Torrents?