Your opinion? agapostemon sweat bee

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Canon EOS R⠀
Sigma 105 macro + Raynox 250
External flash + AK Diffuser
SS1/200 - F/14 - iso250

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA This is amazing!! :love: :love: :love: colours gave me a walk down memory lane when I would visit an insect museum as kid, this is a very special photo for me already, i love it. Sharpness is fantastic and your lighting as always 👌. You're getting pretty good magnication with your setup, i got a raynox on the way, interested in seeing what results i get. All your photos impress me but this one bought back childhood memories for me, very special and somewhat unusual and unique👏👏👏

Reactions: ZAMIR PENA and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
That's so beautiful ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA ,I really enjoy the colours and sharpness on this photo. As usually top notch. Regarding your diffuser, is made by you?

• Love
Reactions: ZAMIR PENA

ZAMIR PENA

May 26, 2020
ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA This is amazing!! :love: :love: :love: colours gave me a walk down memory lane when I would visit an insect museum as kid, this is a very special photo for me already, i love it. Sharpness is fantastic and your lighting as always 👌. You're getting pretty good magnication with your setup, i got a raynox on the way, interested in seeing what results i get. All your photos impress me but this one bought back childhood memories for me, very special and somewhat unusual and unique👏👏👏
Thank you very much Chavezshutter Chavezshutter I took this photo and many others that I will be sharing last Saturday, the same day I took the green dragonfly, I worked with this particular photo with a lot of patience since I wanted the bee to be behind the sun and thus have double light, patience was the key. I am super happy that this image transferred you to your childhood, it means a lot to me that another colleague liked what you do. thanks for your support brother. 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

• Love
Reactions: Chavezshutter