Landscape All Saints Night on cemetery in Oulu , Finland. Do you celebrate the All Saints Day in your country and how?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello everyone!

Here is my picture taken in 1 November night on the cementary in the city centre of Oulu, in Finland. The night was beautiful- as they always are that night!, when after All Saints Day , darkness is coming, cementaries around of Finland shining beautifully with candles lived by visitors by day...
For me the nights looks are magic and full of hope :love: 🙏 , but it's depending of believing , but I think that hope we need especially in this darkness time of pandemic..
I spent on the cementary 2 hours just walking with my camera and 🙏🙏 with enjoying the beautiful night 🤩🤓

I hope you like the picture and my post ;) anyway :D ;)
I really prefer this kind of Halloween ;) 🙏🤓

Do you celebrate the All Saints Day in you country? and how it's looking like the celebrity?

20201102-PB020194.jpg

Warm greetings
Natalia ;)

PS. I took the picture with my 7-14mm pro Olympus lens and my Olympus em10markIII camera , hand helding ;)
Exift : 2/5 sec., f,3.5. 7mm. iso 800

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, not bad but the pictures looks blurry because of the camera shaking. 2/s is much too slow for a freehand photo.

Hello my dear friend Helix_2648 Helix_2648 🙏 thanks the comment 😁. You have so good eye for details 😂. The camera shaking is very minimal 😁. But yes it would be better have a tripod for pictures like this, but although my new tripod is light and very stabilizing, it's still to big, so because of it I don't have it always with me,I need to buy the new one,smaller tipod that I can have always with me..😂 I can't never know when there will need to have ..😄