Anch'io ti guardo - I see you too

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Please post your exif too please.

Guest 145

Apr 22, 2020
Please post your exif too please.
I never place exifs for several reasons. As you well know, there are many factors that affect the success of a photo, even knowing the shooting data or the equipment used can not give you many indications anyway if you do not know the conditions of light, distance from subject, distance between subject and background and I could continue.

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
I never place exifs for several reasons. As you well know, there are many factors that affect the success of a photo, even knowing the shooting data or the equipment used can not give you many indications anyway if you do not know the conditions of light, distance from subject, distance between subject and background and I could continue.
i dont think that the base exif would be problem to post. there are many who are not as adept and struggle with the base settings. your posting of the exif along with a caveat if needed will help out such people. even when you use photo uploading sites like 500px or Flickr, the EXIFS are there posted for all. This being a macro photography knowledge sharing group, request you to kindly post the same, so that we can all learn. Thank You.

Guest 145

Apr 22, 2020
What happens in other photosharing sites, honestly is not my priority and I do not change my methodologies. It may be that I did not understand well the rules of this forum, in this case, excuse me. I received an invitation to subscribe to the forum via Facebook, if it is a problem do not post exif data... I take the noise away without grudges.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
What happens in other photosharing sites, honestly is not my priority and I do not change my methodologies. It may be that I did not understand well the rules of this forum, in this case, excuse me. I received an invitation to subscribe to the forum via Facebook, if it is a problem do not post exif data... I take the noise away without grudges.

Hello G Fabio Corona , I do understand your concerns, and I'm highly agree with you here. I've build this community for macro photographers like you and me where we can meet and share skills, pictures and experience. By providing EXIF, you helping other starters to learn more, if you want to take this in consideration. Anyway, I will close this topic for further comments, and if you have any questions please do contact me.

Reactions: Guest 145 and Shan
Status
Not open for further replies.