Phones Android vs Apple

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has opened a topic to talk about phone(s) model(s).

Nick

Web
Mar 23, 2020
Hello.

Let's discuss here the difference and advantages between an Android and iPhone.

I do prefer iPhone as is more simple and easy to use, doesn't give any headache if there's issue with operation system.

How about you.

Reactions: Karl and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thanks for the post. That's everyone's decision and everyone needs. I'm using an android and probably I won't go for an iPhone very soon, from simple reason. It's to expensive to have an iPhone.

Reactions: Karl

Hectorsky

Mar 24, 2020
I'm iPhone user...
I've used android for a long time, then i had enough of having fun with switching roms, and software to make it fast and smooth like iOS.

Finally i got iOS device and i don't think to go back.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I'm iPhone user...
I've used android for a long time, then i had enough of having fun with switching roms, and software to make it fast and smooth like iOS.

I like Apple but I think the price is stupidly expensive. With android you can do pretty much everything. Plus you can have extra memory but on iPhone you limited , unless you pay for cloud memory.

Hectorsky

Mar 24, 2020
I like Apple but I think the price is stupidly expensive. With android you can do pretty much everything. Plus you can have extra memory but on iPhone you limited , unless you pay for cloud memory.
For new Devices yes theyre stupidly expensive, that why i have 128GB iPhone 6s Plus

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
For new Devices yes theyre stupidly expensive, that why i have 128GB iPhone 6s Plus

That’s not bad about the memory. Also I don’t like the AppStore, most applications are paid and not free as on android, which I’m not agree to pay for some apps when they are free on android phones.

Karl

Mar 16, 2020
I'm iPhone user...

That’s depends a lot in your budged and your needs too.

Natalie

Mar 15, 2020
My phone is android. And I'm very happy with it. I dont think i will go back to iPhone. I had one before, and wasn't happy a lot.

Developers

1 1
Mar 15, 2020
Both platforms are good. The most important is which one you can afford and what's your expections are. Nowadays everyone prefer apple because has high security, and it's an easy and simple platform. Android also is good, but after time the battery is getting very weak, same problem is with iPhones.

BlueDiamondStar

Apr 25, 2020
Well personally I’ve been Android user for years. I did find Samsung the most fitting for my way. However I did once got chance to touch an iPhone and that was like magic, I was immediately sure that would be my kind of tech one day.
it took me a decade to get there but so far only thing that I do miss is SD card. Nothing else at all. I love the speed and battery life, camera quality and apps that it came with. I do most enjoy internal editor as I often need only minor touch ups.

However, eventually it all depends on what you need for device to do for you and how it all blends in with your way of doing things.
and then it’s just the preference of interface and designs.
to me it was apple and I’m happy with it.

Reactions: Karl and Jack