Your opinion? Angry Spider from horror move.. :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
1/100s, f.10 ISO 2000
Olympus omd em 10III . 60mm macro+ 10+16mm mmlite external ring tub , macro ring light flash

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The subject itself is good and it shows a really interesting moment, but the toning is a little bit too green. Is there something wrong with the color temperature or do you use a lamp with a low CRI? I also think you've too much noise for the low DOF. There aren't many details and the details which you can see looks noisy.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
The subject itself is good and it shows a really interesting moment, but the toning is a little bit too green. Is there something wrong with the color temperature or do you use a lamp with a low CRI? I also think you've too much noise for the low DOF. There aren't many details and the details which you can see looks noisy.

I use the simply ring macro flash Led lamp, is useful a bit hard to use to get good effects, but I think to create any good diffuser for It but it's too hard when it's on the lens.. but I can get quite nicely sharp subjects with external ring tubs ..
Maybe you are right, the temperature improving can be good šŸ¤”. The picture was a bit hard to editing and I I cropped a lot.., I can share the picture in original one day if you want to try to edit it or in Photo Clinic subforum.. hmm maybe someone will have an idea how to improve the picture, any magic šŸ˜„
I think the forest maybe not best place to shoot extreme macros when there is lot of shadows but lot of objects to shooting too šŸ˜ƒ

Danke Helix_2648 Helix_2648 for your good comment šŸ™‚. Do you have any funny pictures with insects? šŸ˜

Reactions: Karl and Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Very impressive image nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , glad that you started to share some macro pictures. However, you could decrease a bit shadow on Lr and blacks too, to get the background a bit more black :)

Thanks Jack Jack šŸ˜‰šŸ•·, the spider looks really angry on the picture šŸ˜ƒšŸ•·, but it was kind, small spider, interested about camera šŸ˜‰šŸ•øšŸ•·šŸ¦Ÿ Very interesting animals...šŸ¤©
Yeah I've been shooting a lot of pictures in last times, the forum is only best place to get good critique,opinions and suggestions how to improve skills, very useful and helpful when I'm learning new skills..šŸ¤©šŸ•øšŸ•·šŸ¦Ÿ. .and the forum is nicely active in last time šŸ¤©šŸ‘Œ
Thanks for good suggestions, I can try to do all background black in the picture šŸ˜‰šŸ•·

Reactions: Karl and Jack

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I use the simply ring macro flash Led lamp, is useful a bit hard to use to get good effects, but I think to create any good diffuser for It but it's too hard when it's on the lens.. but I can get quite nicely sharp subjects with external ring tubs ..
Maybe you are right, the temperature improving can be good šŸ¤”. The picture was a bit hard to editing and I I cropped a lot.., I can share the picture in original one day if you want to try to edit it or in Photo Clinic subforum.. hmm maybe someone will have an idea how to improve the picture, any magic šŸ˜„
I think the forest maybe not best place to shoot extreme macros when there is lot of shadows but lot of objects to shooting too šŸ˜ƒ

Danke Helix_2648 Helix_2648 for your good comment šŸ™‚. Do you have any funny pictures with insects? šŸ˜
Yes... but I hope you're not shy.

50_Brennnessel-GrĆ¼nrĆ¼ssler (Phyllobius pomaceus) (2).jpg