Your opinion? Another ant from Guatemala

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Your ant stacks are fantastic. They make me feel lazy about not taking many pictures of ants 😂 even though I live where there are many great specimens, on the other hand they are always so active and some are crazy aggressive. Anyways, the stack is great, beautiful details and sharpness. I love to look at the individual feature on these ants. This one is very round, shorter round jaws, less wasp and more modern ant, love it, thanks for sharing 🙏

Last edited:
Reactions: Y3ll0www

Y3ll0www

Jan 1, 2022
Your ant stacks are fantastic. They make me feel lazy about not taking many pictures of ants 😂 even though I live where there are many great specimens, on the other hands they are always so active and some are crazy aggressive. Anyways, the stack is great, beautiful details and sharpness. I love to look at the individual feature on these ants. This one is very round, shorter round jaws, less wasp and more modern ant, love it, thanks for sharing 🙏
Thanks again for your comment 😁 🙏🙏
put some ants in alcohol or in the freezer for a while... believe me, they become much less aggressive like that 😬🤣 and you will always have subjects to photograph 😉

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thanks again for your comment 😁 🙏🙏
put some ants in alcohol or in the freezer for a while... believe me, they become much less aggressive like that 😬🤣 and you will always have subjects to photograph 😉
I know, and ants are very fast also ,I tried to photograph them 😄