Any plans for 2022?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Do you have any plans for this year? Like booked holidays, opening a business.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Looks like you back on forum :D. Maybe travelling somewhere, don’t know yet. How’s your business nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo ?

By the way, have you checked our landscape forum?

Yes I have a time again to check out the forum 😁.
I forgot about the landscapes forum, I really need to join there. I'm still too much busy and a lot of things to do😄.

My business no good, taking break and waiting for better time 😆 without Covid and wars 🤭.

I was already in Poland for month and I had lovely time there and travelled a lot around of Poland and took a lot of pictures... so I don't know when I'll travel again but surely some trips in Finland will do😊

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yes I have a time again to check out the forum 😁.
I forgot about the landscapes forum, I really need to join there. I'm still too much busy and a lot of things to do😄.

My business no good, taking break and waiting for better time 😆 without Covid and wars 🤭.

I was already in Poland for month and I had lovely time there and travelled a lot around of Poland and took a lot of pictures... so I don't know when I'll travel again but surely some trips in Finland will do😊

As everyone, covid is gone and we all are trying to recover what we lost. You should focus more on your business.

Glad that you have time to check the forum again.

I will approve your account once you have joined. I would love to see your landscape images there, especially from Finland and from Poland :D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
As everyone, covid is gone and we all are trying to recover what we lost. You should focus more on your business.

Glad that you have time to check the forum again.

I will approve your account once you have joined. I would love to see your landscape images there, especially from Finland and from Poland :D

Yes but now is the war and it's have a matter for travel business,especially to Finland who have a long border with Russia, although Finland is save country still but tourists from another countries don't know it🤭.
Next year when Finland will officially the Nato member, it will good for tourism businesses here. And the expensive energy.. and sanctions for Russia ... Better to find work now and try again next year 😃.

Ok I'll join the forum 😊💚

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yes but now is the war and it's have a matter for travel business,especially to Finland who have a long border with Russia, although Finland is save country still but tourists from another countries don't know it🤭.
Next year when Finland will officially the Nato member, it will good for tourism businesses here. And the expensive energy.. and sanctions for Russia ... Better to find work now and try again next year 😃.

Ok I'll join the forum 😊💚

They usually say “Don’t leave for tomorrow if you can do it today”. So yes, don’t leave anything for next year, as time is flying. If very hard to grow a business, as needs time, effort and a bit of luck.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
They usually say “Don’t leave for tomorrow if you can do it today”. So yes, don’t leave anything for next year, as time is flying. If very hard to grow a business, as needs time, effort and a bit of luck.
Yes I know, but in my situation is understandable 😃