Any plans for the weekend?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I know is only Wednesday and to earlier to talk about plans for the weekend. But anyway, any photography plans for the weekend? Ofc if weather is nice.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The weather forecast for the weekend and the week after is a disaster. Cloudy sky with a lot of rain. So I don't think that I'll be able to take some new photos. That's really a pity...

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
The weather forecast for the weekend and the week after is a disaster. Cloudy sky with a lot of rain. So I don't think that I'll be able to take some new photos. That's really a pity...
Looks to be the same here in London, but as its London and weather is unpredictable, this might change. But nothing planned, apart from some work on site, study and maybe cooking šŸ¤”

ChanPaul

Feb 5, 2021
no plans as they all lead to frustration n pain due to partial lockdown in certain States and crossing state lines {i am at the border between Kuala Lumpur and Selangor} could mean a hefty fine - just yesterday a man was slapped with a $10,000 {USD 2,398} fine for failure to register and have his temperature taken b4 entering and eating at a local restaurant

i have not been out for photography since March last year and have not been able to return home to OZ

someone pls make the Covid-19 virus go away

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
no plans as they all lead to frustration n pain due to partial lockdown in certain States and crossing state lines {i am at the border between Kuala Lumpur and Selangor} could mean a hefty fine - just yesterday a man was slapped with a $10,000 {USD 2,398} fine for failure to register and have his temperature taken b4 entering and eating at a local restaurant

i have not been out for photography since March last year and have not been able to return home to OZ

someone pls make the Covid-19 virus go away
Omg that's really long time not do to photography. Are you doing in house photography , or how you are killing time?