Your opinion? apefly

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXIF
f32, 1/320, iso100

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
hi Shan Shan I'm not en expert ;D , but if you want to some of my opinions about the picture.. I just watching the picture again and again.. nice picture,and I can see by editing your own artistic styll, that I've been liked as you kno ;), but maybe some of improving will take the picture better.. , maybe you can try better rotate it .. the lighting is very nice it help to show the beautiful details of the butterfly .. is always deppend what you (photographers) want to show by picture ;), sometimes is hard to leave any commend on the forum :D, but I Iike it ;)

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
hi Shan Shan I'm not en expert ;D , but if you want to some of my opinions about the picture.. I just watching the picture again and again.. nice picture,and I can see by editing your own artistic styll, that I've been liked as you kno ;), but maybe some of improving will take the picture better.. , maybe you can try better rotate it .. the lighting is very nice it help to show the beautiful details of the butterfly .. is always deppend what you (photographers) want to show by picture ;), sometimes is hard to leave any commend on the forum :D, but I Iike it ;)
would you please take the jpeg and rotate it and show me please?

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I like the picture because of the play between lights and shadows. The composition is really good Shan Shan.

Reactions: Shan

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
ape fly-shan-200623-3925-3.jpg

I don't know what so you think about this suggestion Shan Shan ? :)
A bit hard to rote it when don't want to lose the beautiful background and negative space, that make in my eyes the picture more special.. :)
Maybe you will have better idea , or someone else.. , but the picture is very nice !, maybe not so nesessary to do someting else with the picture ;) or ask an experts ;) :D

Reactions: Karl and Shan
D

Deleted member 310

I like the picture because of the play between lights and shadows. The composition is really good Shan Shan.
I agree with you, but maybe we should boost the contrast a little bit more, lighten up the butterfly a little bit more :unsure:

D

Deleted member 310

Hi Shan Shan , Normally I come back from my trip tomorrow, I'll look at the house. ;)

Reactions: Shan
Status
Not open for further replies.