Want critique are you talking to me?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
olympus em5 mark III, 60 frames olympus focus stacking, zuiko 60mm macro + raynox dcr 250 + extension tubes, ring flash neewer in continuous mode, helicon focus + capture one

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
It's very clean and sharp photo. Great colour balance. I don't think I will be able to leave a criticism here E ehades, apart that I would like to see the whole subject in focus. Which probably you will have to play with depth of field.

ehades

Nov 3, 2020
It's very clean and sharp photo. Great colour balance. I don't think I will be able to leave a criticism here E ehades, apart that I would like to see the whole subject in focus. Which probably you will have to play with depth of field.

thanks for the comment!!! The photo is a stack of 60 shots with helicon focus, in order to bring everything into focus I would need at least 800 shots, I have never tried to do it, I leave it pending for the future

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
thanks for the comment!!! The photo is a stack of 60 shots with helicon focus, in order to bring everything into focus I would need at least 800 shots, I have never tried to do it, I leave it pending for the future

60 images, it's a lot. Do you take care of shutter count on your camera?