Your opinion? Australian Bronze Jumping Spider

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
ISO 800, 90MM, f/4, 1/125 sec

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
@Helix_2648 Yea I'm very lucky, these are common over here. It's still pretty cold here (starting to warm up slowly) and I know where to find these guys at almost any time I want. Do you have jumping spiders over where you live or is it far to travel to see one?

I've seen your photos, you would have no issue getting good photos of these guys, theyre about 4mm long. What is your main macro lens?

Hi Chavezshutter Chavezshutter, i have only my 60mm macro lens from Canon and a Raynox MSN-505 attachment which I use from time to time.

We've also those spiders here around my apartment but not very often. So I hadn't had the chance to take pictures of them.

Reactions: Chavezshutter

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Jack Jack
Agreed. I try to get it right nowdays in camera as much as possible. Thanks for your comment. While I'm here I may as well upload that last photo in a larger size :LOL:.

View attachment 6646

Helix_2648 Helix_2648 Yea I'm very lucky, these are common over here. It's still pretty cold here (starting to warm up slowly) and I know where to find these guys at almost any time I want. Do you have jumping spiders over where you live or is it far to travel to see one?

I've seen your photos, you would have no issue getting good photos of these guys, theyre about 4mm long. What is your main macro lens?

I am only just getting the hang of taking their photos with decent focus. Now I want to create better compositions and angles to show them better in their surroundings. I'm getting close to doing it but still need more practice.

I prefer this one instead of cropped image Chavezshutter Chavezshutter ;)

Reactions: Chavezshutter