Landscape Autumn in the park, Finland ,Oulu

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.
EXIF
7-14mm ,em 10 markIII Olympus

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello ;)

two more pictures from last week, shooted in the park near my home, the benches inspirited mine there.. ;)
i love my new ultra angle lens, 7-14 mm pro Olympus, is great for pictures like this, when we want to get more in one picture ;)
More pictures soon ;)

20200928-P9280048-2.jpg

20200928-P9280058.jpg

• Italian Face
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Looks so beautiful there and you make it look good with you excellent photos 🥰

Thanks Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek 😉🍁🍂
Benches are good for capture interesting pictures, people watching pictures with them can imagine itself sitting there and just enjoying the moment🤩🙏🍁🍂📸

I'll share more late 😁

Maybe after two weeks will coming first snow 😁🙏 I like the moments with first snow, always waiting for 🙏🥰📸

• Love
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo Gorgeous colours, I really like the angles, both are good but i think i prefer the first in terms of angle and composition. One thing i do see in the second photo is that you are putting an object in front of a wide landscape, this is very good thing to do with a wide lens so well done.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo Gorgeous colours, I really like the angles, both are good but i think i prefer the first in terms of angle and composition. One thing i do see in the second photo is that you are putting an object in front of a wide landscape, this is very good thing to do with a wide lens so well done.

Thank you for nice comment Chavezshutter Chavezshutter 😉🍁🍂

Reactions: Chavezshutter