Away on holidays

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Everything is alright, just my rear bumper scratched which will cost me some money to repair but don't want to do it now. No money to spend on that 😁.

I've made around 900 images nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , lots of videos taken with the drone and images as well. Still editing them. Will take a while. Also need to learn ho to edit videos as well. Want to do the professionally.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Everything is alright, just my rear bumper scratched which will cost me some money to repair but don't want to do it now. No money to spend on that 😁.

I've made around 900 images nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , lots of videos taken with the drone and images as well. Still editing them. Will take a while. Also need to learn ho to edit videos as well. Want to do the professionally.

Waiting to see the finished results 🤩😋😁💙. Hope you had great holidays Jack Jack 😊

• Italian Face
Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Waiting to see the finished results 🤩😋😁💙. Hope you had great holidays Jack Jack 😊
Ohh yeah, not enough days. We have 5 days, but only spent 2 days in Highlands of Scotland which was lovely. We didn't had enough time because the days were short, around 3pm was already dark, and we didn't want to be stuck in the middle of nowhere 😅. I've been driving around 1000 miles in Highlands. A lot to see.