Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Your opinion? 

Baby Bugs

Found this underneath a banana leaf in the garden earlier today and thought it was rather unique. Recently hatched stink bugs, still nestled around their eggs together. I wish I had caught them actually hatching from the eggs.
Canon R5, Laowa 100mm 2x macro, Canon MT-26EX-RT macro twin lite flash, f/11.0, 1/125, Iso 100. baby bugs_2048.jpg

Hi, I was born in Mansfield, UK and have spent most of my adult life living and working across the Middle East and Asia. I recently decided to resign from working in Dubai, where I have spent the past 30 years, to spend more time at home with...
View all 11 featured items

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
Absolutely perfect! I was lucky enough to get a photo of some of these eggs last year, but they didn't come out really sharp. Great find and great photo!

Reactions: Andy Smith

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Holy cow! That's more than amazing! Not only because of this unique situation but also because of the photo itself! Just perfect... not more and not less! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Chavezshutter

Staff member
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Great photo! nice composition and colours, very cool seeing their little eggs which look like little jars, thanks for sharing