Bad news for olympus owners !!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
yes I heard about yesterady :( , we will see how it will going like now...
I thought to write post here but you just was faster :D

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
:D Yeah, I was faster, anyway, so what's you plans for the future with Olympus camera ?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
:D Yeah, I was faster, anyway, so what's you plans for the future with Olympus camera ?

I have so busy with my pictures taken by Olympus camera using and the magic of focus stracking in camera :love: 🥳 , it's my near future Jack Jack :ROFLMAO:
but _I need to only follow the newes abou Olympus.. , maybe the new owners will bring something new and good to the cameras and lenses :unsure:, Olympus need too better marketing.. so maybe npt so bad in all :unsure:

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I have so busy with my pictures taken by Olympus camera using and the magic of focus stracking in camera :love: 🥳 , it's my near future Jack Jack :ROFLMAO:
but _I need to only follow the newes abou Olympus.. , maybe the new owners will bring something new and good to the cameras and lenses :unsure:, Olympus need too better marketing.. so maybe npt so bad in all :unsure:

How about if they won’t build anymore Olympus cameras ?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I need to follow the newses, I really hope that the long tradition of Olympus will not end still 😪😪😪,it will be really sad!
But can't nothing with... interesting why Olympus sold the part of- cameras and lenses.. it's so big ..🤔
Maybe because of pandemic? 😪. Will be fine to heard opinion about situation in Japan form anybody....
Interesting what Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek would think about? 🤔 if just have time for forums 🤭😁

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I was suprised by the decidion from Olympus to sell their camera segment but I know since many months, that the camera market is on a critical level since most modern smartphones can make excellent pictures in the meantime. Good enough for most common users with a lot of advantages... you've the smartphone (mostly) always with you and you don't have to carry your equipment around.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I was suprised by the decidion from Olympus to sell their camera segment but I know since many months, that the camera market is on a critical level since most modern smartphones can make excellent pictures in the meantime. Good enough for most common users with a lot of advantages... you've the smartphone (mostly) always with you and you don't have to carry your equipment around.

Sadly, but true Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , I would say that younger generation are not really understanding the art of photography. And they more and more are focused on purchasing the latest phone with the greatest features which they might not use, and the best camera, which same they might not use it for purpose. Probably that's why camera companies are moving away, as they can't stand on expenses and struggling to sell cameras. I have feeling that maybe in 50 years, there will disappear most camera companies due of mobile phones.