Landscape Beauty of the cold, Greetings from Finland for all extrime weather fans ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.
EXIF
my old camera, Olympus pen 6 and 14mm.. you can ask about more details, not everything so.. for free :D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Beauty of the cold ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ
One of my favourite pictures..

I took the picture two years ago.. on the river delta.. in my city, Oulu.. it was very cold moring.., -27C, o'clock 10am, the sun started already to raise.. , cold February morning.. and I by the walk with my old camera, Olympus pen 6 and 14mm.. After the very cold walk I just retourned to home for coffee View attachment 15035;) View attachment 15036:D , luckily I don't need to go far to create pictures like this.. just go out ;) :D
I'm crazy, but I love the days like this.. with very harsh frose that just reveal the beauty in moments like this one..
Greetings for all extrime weather fans ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ

Picture especially for Jack Jack :D now you understand what we talked about.. :D ;)
and of course of my Australian freind Chavezshutter Chavezshutter , althought you have seen it too fastly.. :D
I'll share more pictures of cold beauty,,, ;)
Djames Djames has already seen some of them ๐Ÿ˜€

View attachment 15037

Attachments

• 1f609.png
    1f609.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1f603.png
    1f603.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 0
  • P2240010-3.md.jpg
    P2240010-3.md.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 0

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
ahhh this photo is really wonderful and just by looking at it I feel a bit better and in a fresher mood than seconds before.
Here it's about +36ยฐC - very odd for this time of the year and in West of France so I am legit dying. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
ahhh this photo is really wonderful and just by looking at it I feel a bit better and in a fresher mood than seconds before.
Here it's about +36ยฐC - very odd for this time of the year and in West of France so I am legit dying. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

*I love to watch winter pictures in summer too.. :D ;) , althought at the moment we have here very nice weather.. ;) . I need to share more my winter pictures with. you , it is so exotic views for lot of people in the world ;) :D

Reactions: Yohanna_D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Looks very cold over there nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo . I don't think here in London will be possible to catch such of situations and compositions. But looks great to me.

I think too that no so as this on the picture Jack Jack :D:ROFLMAO:, you need have -20 or more to capture sceneries like this ;) :D ., and remember about lot of clothers.. and bateries.. as batteries end fastly in weather like this ;) :D
Hope yo heve so beautiful weather in this year too.. here ;)

Reactions: Jack