Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The photo attached to this topic has been taken by an Android product (phone).

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Very good shot for a smartphone camera. Ok, it's not 1:1 comparable to a DSLR or a DSLM but close to it.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Very good shot for a smartphone camera. Ok, it's not 1:1 comparable to a DSLR or a DSLM but close to it.
I don't think there are any smartphone which can compare with a proper camera, maybe in the future, but till then, I still prefer a camera over the phone.

Rui_Santos

Feb 6, 2021
I don't usually compare mobile photography with photography via camera, they are different tools, I understand that mobile photography has its usefulness and application and with that I try to make the most of the device that I normally use to talk.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I don't usually compare mobile photography with photography via camera, they are different tools, I understand that mobile photography has its usefulness and application and with that I try to make the most of the device that I normally use to talk.
Personally I prefer to have one thing which does proper an other thing. But yes, mobile phones now are much more modern, but still won't use them for the photography.