BEST BOKEH LENS EVER?!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
What is in your opinion best ever lens to create most beautiful bokeh sceneries?
And an others great lenses, that can be used to create great bokeh ?

I'm so looking forward to get good answers, as I'm really bokeh effect crazy :love: :love: :love:

I've been lot of experiences with... but, I want to very much to heard about your opinions here!! , epecially about lenses- what's only bradn!!!
As only I get answer about best one!! and an others great lenses to capture bokeh..
I want to improve my bokeh skills as welll,, so it's becouse I'm asking a lot about :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'll join to the dicussion too..:love::love: of couse, when I''ll back on the computer& Iphone on the forum..
Pictures are too welcome- as an exemple of lenses using to capture bokeh.. :love:
🌞🌅📷🐪:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: panos_adgr and Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thank you very much for your words!

I'm just an amateur. But if there is something I could say and share to help I'll be happy to do so!

yeah I can learn so lot still from you 😍 😍 😍 🙏 🙏 . Great that you want to share your knowlage and experiences :love: . I'm too anamatuer but I really want to improve my skills , and I found a project fo the summer with lot of ideas.. so follow phograpers as you is so important and useful&helpful or me :love:

https://macroderie.com/members/nataliaflejszar-photo.109/#xfmgMedia here you can see a bit about my project + my Facebook and Instagarm ;) . I can say you more about my creative project soon when my school will end for today ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.