Best country to live ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
This topic can be very interesting , today I spoke with my work colleague about moving abroad, and he said to Canada , he mentioned that there is very nice and it's good balance between work and life. What's your opinion about that ? Or tell something about your country.

Here in UK, it's hard to have a balance , especially in London.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I don't have a lot experience with other countries and I don't think that there's somewhere a little paradise on earth... you always will have more or less the same problems. I think countries like Sweden or Finland would be a good choice. I wouldn't like to live in countries like Spain, Italy or Greece.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I don't have a lot experience with other countries and I don't think that there's somewhere a little paradise on earth... you always will have more or less the same problems. I think countries like Sweden or Finland would be a good choice. I wouldn't like to live in countries like Spain, Italy or Greece.

how about life in Germany? ,lot of people like to live there ;)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Mhh I think it's much more difficult for people from other nations as it looks like. A lot of bureaucracy and actually it's hard to find a job because of the Covid pandemic. It is not all gold that shines... Germany has a lot of political problems and of course a lot of debts even if we're a stable industrial nation. Should mean that it's for sure not easy to start here if you come from another nation as long as you're not an expert in your job. Our foreigner policy is really hard for refugees... trust me because my girlfriends works for youth living group for refugees!

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Mhh I think it's much more difficult for people from other nations as it looks like. A lot of bureaucracy and actually it's hard to find a job because of the Covid pandemic. It is not all gold that shines... Germany has a lot of political problems and of course a lot of debts even if we're a stable industrial nation. Should mean that it's for sure not easy to start here if you come from another nation as long as you're not an expert in your job. Our foreigner policy is really hard for refugees... trust me because my girlfriends works for youth living group for refugees!

Hmm it's sounds very interesting Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , usually in Germany was lot of job offerts, especially seasonal work 🤭 and one of "dream countries" for lot people 😉

I think it's hard to find ideal country to live, in .. in Finland would be great, but hard with job newday here and the climate is just for hard people with big "sisu "😃 ,country for really hard working people 😂
And the culture of the country.. not everyone likes it
But although them it's safe and quiet with good politic country..
I now lot of immigrants living here, some of people love the country as me😉 and some of hate it .. 😂

So everything depends of it what we want and looking for in our life 😃

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

I know a lot of people saying that is good to live in Germany because there are lots of jobs and has good economy. But in my opinion you never know once you try.

And yes, I don't think either that there is a s small paradise on this planet, unless you have lots of money and you can make own paradise where you live.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hmm it's sounds very interesting Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , usually in Germany was lot of job offerts, especially seasonal work 🤭 and one of "dream countries" for lot people 😉

I think it's hard to find ideal country to live, in .. in Finland would be great, but hard with job newday here and the climate is just for hard people with big "sisu "😃 ,country for really hard working people 😂
And the culture of the country.. not everyone likes it
But although them it's safe and quiet with good politic country..
I now lot of immigrants living here, some of people love the country as me😉 and some of hate it .. 😂

So everything depends of it what we want and looking for in our life 😃

Here Jack Jack about living in Finland 😉

isulanu

Aug 7, 2020
if you want to focus on the living environment, my country, Corsica, is ideal (sea, beaches, sun, mountains, skiing ...) ... but it's an island and life is relatively expensive...the same for iceland, except for the much harsher climate.
Canada is a good alternative ... but don't be afraid of the winter months