Best destinations for holidays

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
I have always like places with a lot of nature and could probably spend years travelling before I see all of Australia but I do want to make my way to Europe one day. I can speak a few of the languages and it would be a shame not to see it in person. As mundane as it must be for many Europeans the idea of being able to travel to a different place, different language and culture within a few hours drive or train ride is wild to an Aussie lol. Something to look forward to. Japan is another place I'd like to visit but apart from that a beach, rainforest or any park I will settle for😊

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yes or visit more times 😄🤭,it's so huge country 🇺🇲🤠 and lot to see and experience 💙. Jack Jack do you miss America? 🤠
And of course Finland is worth to visit! Let's give me know when you would like to come and how much money spent on,and what you'll be interested about, I'll help with all organizing and I can also be a guider 😃
It's alright. Maybe one day I'll come to Finland. Is that cheap? Example to visit around the places

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I have always like places with a lot of nature and could probably spend years travelling before I see all of Australia but I do want to make my way to Europe one day. I can speak a few of the languages and it would be a shame not to see it in person. As mundane as it must be for many Europeans the idea of being able to travel to a different place, different language and culture within a few hours drive or train ride is wild to an Aussie lol. Something to look forward to. Japan is another place I'd like to visit but apart from that a beach, rainforest or any park I will settle for😊
I would love to visit Japan as well. They have beautiful places to visit and take pictures. I'm the same, I like nature, hate big cities and where is to busy. If you have a camp trailer, you probably need couple of months to visit whole Europe.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It's alright. Maybe one day I'll come to Finland. Is that cheap? Example to visit around the places
Everything depends how much money do you want to spend on the all trip, you can sleep in cheap accommodations,travel with organized groups and make it very cheap and without stress as trips oranizator and guider take care about. You can also take more exclusive trip with all included in price, sleep in high quality hotels and have guider just for yourself, or travel alone but you need care about all along 🤓

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020

It's always to visit all great places around of us countries 🤓. Australia is huge and lot of an incredible places to visit!
Yes it's great that in Europe you don't need to travel far to see another culture and listen to another languages 🤓 but it's a challenge to learn all the European languages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Chavezshutter

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Everything depends how much money do you want to spend on the all trip, you can sleep in cheap accommodations,travel with organized groups and make it very cheap and without stress as trips oranizator and guider take care about. You can also take more exclusive trip with all included in price, sleep in high quality hotels and have guider just for yourself, or travel alone but you need care about all along 🤓
If I would have to visit whole Europe , I would definitely take in consideration of buying a cheap camp van :D

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
I would love to visit Japan as well. They have beautiful places to visit and take pictures. I'm the same, I like nature, hate big cities and where is to busy. If you have a camp trailer, you probably need couple of months to visit whole Europe.
Yes Japan is a must for me. My whole family has a long history with Japan, all the way from South America 😆. There would be so much to see and do in Europe it would be overwhelming but I have to visit once at least.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
It's always to visit all great places around of us countries 🤓. Australia is huge and lot of an incredible places to visit!
Yes it's great that in Europe you don't need to travel far to see another culture and listen to another languages 🤓 but it's a challenge to learn all the European languages 😂
Australia is amazing, specially for a nature person like me but if I want to see another country its a minimum 8 hour flight to Southeast Asia, I have been lucky to visit Vietnam and Thailand which were very beautiful countries with amazing people.

Im pretty covered with the Latin based languages though I am particularly interested to hear more Romanian as that is the eastern most part of Europe where they speak a Latin based language. It is an interesting language to my ear from what I've heard online. Im going to struggle with all the other languages 🤣

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Australia is amazing, specially for a nature person like me but if I want to see another country its a minimum 8 hour flight to Southeast Asia, I have been lucky to visit Vietnam and Thailand which were very beautiful countries with amazing people.

Im pretty covered with the Latin based languages though I am particularly interested to hear more Romanian as that is the eastern most part of Europe where they speak a Latin based language. It is an interesting language to my ear from what I've heard online. Im going to struggle with all the other languages 🤣

Haha Australia seems to be like beautiful prison, from where every where is fat... and still keeping own uniqu ecosystems 💙.
Hah I love hear another languages 🤩😁. Everyone is unique! Have you heard ever Finnish and Swedish languages, they are still my favourite 😁

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Chavezshutter

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
For me this year my plan is to stay local, but I am planning a 3 week road trip round Thailand with my camera. Gonna just throw a tent in the back of the pick up and go. Sleeping under the stars in the back of the truck if the weather is nice. Right now I am plotting a few points of interest I want to visit during the trip, but I will not set any firm routes or plans as I just want to go & see where it leads me.

• Love