Camera Best ever Olympus camera?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member want's to discuss body camera model specified in the topic.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Can’t say much here too, I never tried an Olympus camera, maybe in future :unsure:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Jack Jack this, Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III,newest cemra is today best one, the all speciallists say about .. , I really want try this camera, and get to onw hands, and see how i feels like in hands.. , I need to get trip to Camera shop,if they are open already ;) . In the camera is all best Olympus.., small but perfect in all...
For me the camera will be great like secound camera.. same bateries like in my camera.. ;);), but still too expencive.. the camera was only published in the last December..., so still fresh :love:

Olympus OM-D E‑M10 Mark III. my camera is still high in top cameras list.. :)

Olympus OM-D E-M1X this one was published year ago..., one of bests/ and Olympus biggest camera. Great for wildlife photographers, and all pro :)

1588916665268.png

Olympus TG-6, that is very intresting, able to get evrywhere with you... under water, will not broken easy , but great image quality.... great macro opottrunitses... I want to this one!! :D
1588916830474.png

Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II,
that one is too great
1588917261505.png

And of course Pen cameras, lot of great cameras, small, but with changing lenses..

1588917367518.png
But is still lot of anothers great Olympus cameras.. :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Can’t say much here too, I never tried an Olympus camera, maybe in future :unsure:

So.., you need to try Jack Jack ;), smal and light cameras, but with best technology :love::love::love:
Always with you!!, when you only need them!
Image stabilizator always to help you.. and lot of great Zuiko lenses.. :love::love:
Best Olympus only!!:love::love:

But thank you Jack Jack for start the discussion :love:;););)