Best place for travel

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
How is in Oulu, is beautiful there , how expensive is as well ?

Oulu is really beautiful, especially in summer or winter- if is lot of snow.. I've been still falling in love on this small city, although 5- lager in Finland, and biggest city in the North Scandinavia, "Capital of Northern Scandinavia..City with long, interesting history..
Around of Oulu is lot of beautiful places, nature, museums of finnish culture..
Climate is too interesting, wonderful, magical summer night, so beautiful that is sad to go sleep at nights🤩
In winter Polar nights darkness,lot of snow, froze captute own wonder .. and when is possible only Northern lights 🤩. Oulu is close of Lapland and "Finland lakes" district. Finland is country of thousand lakes and forests.. and only 5.5miloin people, so place for everyone 🤩....
I can write so lot as only 🤩😍🇫🇮 and don't forget about Finnish metal music..😍😁.
The problem is one,Finland is expansive county like all Scandinavia..,but if you want to good ,cheap plan ,so here is possible to spend lovely holiday for little money..😁

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You only ask right person about Jack Jack 😁😉.
I now lot of about Tourism especially in Finland.. because my professiona 😉
And because of my job plans on the summer...😁😉🇫🇮

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Oulu is really beautiful, especially in summer or winter- if is lot of snow.. I've been still falling in love on this small city, although 5- lager in Finland, and biggest city in the North Scandinavia, "Capital of Northern Scandinavia..City with long, interesting history..
Around of Oulu is lot of beautiful places, nature, museums of finnish culture..
Climate is too interesting, wonderful, magical summer night, so beautiful that is sad to go sleep at nights🤩
In winter Polar nights darkness,lot of snow, froze captute own wonder .. and when is possible only Northern lights 🤩. Oulu is close of Lapland and "Finland lakes" district. Finland is country of thousand lakes and forests.. and only 5.5miloin people, so place for everyone 🤩....
I can write so lot as only 🤩😍🇫🇮 and don't forget about Finnish metal music..😍😁.
The problem is one,Finland is expansive county like all Scandinavia..,but if you want to good ,cheap plan ,so here is possible to spend lovely holiday for little money..😁

Mmm , maybe I will think in future to visit there ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Here Jack Jack you can have quite safe trip.. becouse , here is not so lot of people .. , so, the virus is not so dangerous like in countres where is lot of people..
I think really that turism in Nothern countres can be good choose for lot of people.. so , we have great oportunites here to do buisness on them.. :)

Reactions: Jack