Best place for travel

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It's perfect place for landscape pictures :)

Finland is wonderful place for landscapes photography lovers, lot of beautiful places, especially Nothern Finland,- Arctic region.., and lot of changes in the nature by around of year, possibility to capture diffrents landscapes form the same place... - I've been shooting a lot of pictures of the sea in Oulu, always looks diffrently and beautifuly.. all the time.. :) :love: But I have around beautiful places too to shooting landscapes here around .. and especially Lapland, the most beautiful places in the world :love:. So, I 'm happy to life in great place, close of most beautiful places , the North Sweeden and Norway are too close..:love:. Only a time and some of money, only what I need now.. :D

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Finland is wonderful place for landscapes photography lovers, lot of beautiful places, especially Nothern Finland,- Arctic region.., and lot of changes in the nature by around of year, possibility to capture diffrents landscapes form the same place... - I've been shooting a lot of pictures of the sea in Oulu, always looks diffrently and beautifuly.. all the time.. :) :love: But I have around beautiful places too to shooting landscapes here around .. and especially Lapland, the most beautiful places in the world :love:. So, I 'm happy to life in great place, close of most beautiful places , the North Sweeden and Norway are too close..:love:. Only a time and some of money, only what I need now.. :D

Then maybe one day I will visit too . Don’t forget to share some of your pictures ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Then maybe one day I will visit too . Don’t forget to share some of your pictures ;)

I say that the amazing North is great choose for travel Jack Jack for the next year! Only wait when my plans with my small buisness in turism will ready :), you can like it and the anothers photographers :D. When everythink will going well, I'll have best oportunites to share my big love to the most beautiful place in the world Arctic, North Europe,&Nordic, Scandinavia .. , espcially with anothers photographers , 😻 , and get them best oportunites to shoot the most beautiful pictures of landsapes, wildlife , macro .. here :) and rest from all problems, forget for moments.. ,
Arctic is just best place for ''terapia'', here you can only be and enjoy the moment with beautiful nature around of ! and very intresting the Nothern people culture, Fins& Sami people, and Arctic is the place in the world where you always will want to retourn!!
I think, that I need to buy the vip account on the forum, and create there onw album ''Wonder of the Arctic'' or something like it :D in the future it can be very useful ;) I have a lot beautiful pictures of wonderful Arctic :love:. I'm still thinking about best choosen and money I can spand on :D
I'll share Jack Jack soon more pictures of cousre ;)

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo I know you want to visit the United States so here is an article I found about the US Midwest one of my favourite areas to explore:
https://www.lonelyplanet.com/articles/best-day-trips-midwest-usa
You must visit the US it's a crazy country but a beautiful one

yes.. I would like to travel to USA :love: 🙏, and then need to visit Kentucky, Churchill Downs horse truck:love::geek: , park Yellowstone :love::love:, Callifornia :love::geek:, Texas- and western horse farms :love::geek: and arabian horse farms ;) and of course just give a trip around of.. and then go to CANADA :love::ROFLMAO:,Nothern Canada, Alaska, Grenland..and of course I need to visit Auatralia still beffore i die :D and Africa's savanna would be fine.. oh long list :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why you day ,that USA on crazy country Greg? :D

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
yes.. I would like to travel to USA :love: 🙏, and then need to visit Kentucky, Churchill Downs horse truck:love::geek: , park Yellowstone :love::love:, Callifornia :love::geek:, Texas- and western horse farms :love::geek: and arabian horse farms ;) and of course just give a trip around of.. and then go to CANADA :love::ROFLMAO:,Nothern Canada, Alaska, Grenland..and of course I need to visit Auatralia still beffore i die :D and Africa's savanna would be fine.. oh long list :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why you day ,that USA on crazy country Greg? :D
Guns, politics and crazy people down there but most of the USA is okay the people are really friendly and welcoming