Black Friday 20/11/2020

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Black Friday 27/11/2020

Black Friday tomorrow...
And as we say here in Greece 'I have an itch'.
Something boils inside me....😂🤣
If I come across a good deal who knows.
I'm already tuned and standing by.
Sometimes there are excellent offers.
Are you thinking of taking advantage of Black Friday as well?

Edit:
I wrote a wrong date on the thread title... 😬

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
The offers have already started here in Greece. From this Friday. I'm scouting already but I haven't seen anything yet to catch my eye.
I'm thinking for a camera body. I have some thoughts already but if I find an interesting offer with a good discount I won't say no.

Market is dead due to lockdown and I'm expecting to see brave discounts.
The most popular things are laptops, TVs and heating devices, all because of lockdown.
It is a good chance, I believe, for some excellent camera bodies that are already in the market for more than 2-3 years, like my new D610 which I bought in a super price some months ago.

We 'll see.....

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I won't buy anything this year because of high costs fro my car. I had to repair a lot of parts and I don't have enough money left to buy new equipment for my camera. I tried to find a good offer last year but it was disappointing from my point of view. I found only old crap but nothing interesting.

Reactions: Jack and panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
I won't buy anything this year because of high costs fro my car. I had to repair a lot of parts and I don't have enough money left to buy new equipment for my camera. I tried to find a good offer last year but it was disappointing from my point of view. I found only old crap but nothing interesting.
You will find for sure a good offer in the future.
Car comes first for sure.

Reactions: Jack

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Maybe a good laptop, I would buy. But, I haven't seen anything good yet.
The frustrating part with laptops is the bad lcd/tft screens they integrate. You have to go high in proce to get a good laptop in case you want to use it for Image Processing. Macbooks seem to be the best case but they are 'hot' in cost.