Your opinion? Blow Fly

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Great details Craigo79 Craigo79 , I see that the subject is well and focus. Is that stacked photo?

Also, can you please provide with EXIF.

Craigo79

Jan 17, 2022
Great details Craigo79 Craigo79 , I see that the subject is well and focus. Is that stacked photo?

Also, can you please provide with EXIF.
I shot this a fair while ago I do believe 7X magnification and over 180 pics but I cannot remember exactly. Canon 5D Mark IV and Canon MP E65mm with 2x extender.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I shot this a fair while ago I do believe 7X magnification and over 180 pics but I cannot remember exactly. Canon 5D Mark IV and Canon MP E65mm with 2x extender.
No problem at all. Sometimes the EXIF is within photo, but sometimes is not. When you go on Media page and click on pictures, you can find all details about the picture. Unfortunately at the moment the max photo size that can be uploaded on forum is 5mb, to give opportunity to everyone to share images, and also trying to use the server storage efficiently.

You did good work, 180 pics, that's a lot. I know Helix_2648 Helix_2648 have done lots of stacking images.

Are you using a Diffuser as well?

Reactions: Craigo79

Craigo79

Jan 17, 2022
No problem at all. Sometimes the EXIF is within photo, but sometimes is not. When you go on Media page and click on pictures, you can find all details about the picture. Unfortunately at the moment the max photo size that can be uploaded on forum is 5mb, to give opportunity to everyone to share images, and also trying to use the server storage efficiently.

You did good work, 180 pics, that's a lot. I know Helix_2648 Helix_2648 have done lots of stacking images.

Are you using a Diffuser as well?
Thank you yes just a diffuser like the one I posted a video on in the beginners lighting section that is waiting to be approved. Thought it would help a lot of people.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thank you yes just a diffuser like the one I posted a video on in the beginners lighting section that is waiting to be approved. Thought it would help a lot of people.

Ohh regarding that, you can share the diffuser on our Showcase page. And sharing videos for self promotion are not allowed on forum at the moment. But you can share tips and information on Resources page with a video.

Reactions: Craigo79