Brand new from the United States.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 625

First, thank you for having me! I'm super excited to learn from you all, as well as contribute what I can!

I've attached a few of my favorites for you all!

I look forward to diving in and seeing the wonderful things you have captured!

Attachments

• DSC_6305.jpg
    DSC_6305.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_0142.jpg
    DSC_0142.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_6303.jpg
    DSC_6303.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_3222.jpg
    DSC_3222.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 5

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Welcome @CrabSocks to this platform and I truly hope you will spend wonderful moments here by sharing a common passion: photography.
Your shots are really beautiful and looking forward to discovering new ones every day.
Feel free to ask questions related to photography - especially macro; there are pros here who can guide you :)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi @CrabSocks, welcome on our site. Beautiful images, hope to see more. If you need any help or you have any questions about site, please do ask, everyone will be happy to help. Enjoy your stay 😊

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome @CrabSocks! I saw your pictures and they looks really good. The focus looks perfect and you've used interesting perspectives. The prawing mantis is the best one. Please take your time and explore the forum a bit. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there are any unanswered questions from you. Excited to see more pictures from you.

D

Deleted member 625

Hello @CrabSocks and welcome.
Beautiful pictures exciting to see more 🤩😍
Greetings for you from Finland 😉
Thank you so much! Happy to be here.
[automerge]1598269851[/automerge]
Hi and welcome @CrabSocks! I saw your pictures and they looks really good. The focus looks perfect and you've used interesting perspectives. The prawing mantis is the best one. Please take your time and explore the forum a bit. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there are any unanswered questions from you. Excited to see more pictures from you.
Thank you! I look forward to exploring the site.
[automerge]1598269898[/automerge]
Hi and welcome @CrabSocks ! great pictures ^^
Thank you so much!
[automerge]1598269989[/automerge]
Hi and welcome @CrabSocks ! great pictures ^^
Thank you so much!
Hi @CrabSocks, welcome on our site. Beautiful images, hope to see more. If you need any help or you have any questions about site, please do ask, everyone will be happy to help. Enjoy your stay 😊
I appreciate it, Jack. I'm excited to start looking around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello @Deleted member 625,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.