Street Bulding of teatr in Oulu, Finland, in my artistic eyes ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Outdoors street photography, from small streets to big skyscrapers and motorways. This type of photography shows to the viewer the modern and classic architecture, buildings and constructions made by human.
EXIF
7-14mm pro Olympus , my new love ;)

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Love the angle, very nice photo. I would push highlights a bit more but apart from that it's very good. Moody skies

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Love the angle, very nice photo. I would push highlights a bit more but apart from that it's very good. Moody skies

thanks Chavezshutter Chavezshutter ;) . I wanted just keep the dark climat on the picture :D , tried to get more light but missed the climat. .. so , I givet to be like this ;) :D
I like your architecture BW pictures on insta, so your commend mean lot for me ;)

Reactions: Chavezshutter

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The perspective and the strong contrasts really brings a dramatic touch the picture. I would use a mask in PS to bring some motion blur to the clouds. Or you can try to find a cheap ND-Filter for a long exposure photo. That would be the icing on the cake!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
The perspective and the strong contrasts really brings a dramatic touch the picture. I would use a mask in PS to bring some motion blur to the clouds. Or you can try to find a cheap ND-Filter for a long exposure photo. That would be the icing on the cake!

Danke shön Helix_2648 Helix_2648 for very good comment and adwaices 🤩 🤩 🙏 🙏 🤓. I eed a try the PS with ;) and one day try to find good filters for my lens ;)