Camera Canon 7d m2 noise problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member want's to discuss body camera model specified in the topic.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I don't know if any here has canon 7d m2, but today I was doing some photo shooting outside with my 70-200 IS L M2. And I noticed that my pictures had noise after I finished retouch them on Lightroom. I wad using very 100ISo, f2.8 and high shutter speed because was very sunny outside.

Any help is welcome here. Thanks.

Last edited:

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
f2.8 in sunny is the culprit. try increasing the f stop range and let us know?

suggested reading:

I will definitely give a try. I was worried that maybe there is something wrong with my lens

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
I will definitely give a try. I was worried that maybe there is something wrong with my lens
the chances of you getting a bucket full of CA is more than getting noise if something was wrong with your lens. however some noise can give character to a photograph. i wish you would share the "noisy" photos here.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
the chances of you getting a bucket full of CA is more than getting noise if something was wrong with your lens. however some noise can give character to a photograph. i wish you would share the "noisy" photos here.

Those photo as I was doing , it was some portraits pictures, also I use to retouch them through couple of softwares too.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
unless its some commercial shoot, can you please share? would be great to learn from your portrait skills.

I like too portraits photos, well done portraits.. there I have still a lot of learning, I think shooting people is the hardest part of photography, but too best way to get some money by photography, so.. I can\t stop to learn it :D. I can share too some of my portraits if I find something sharable :D.

Jack Jack , do you have a lot of noice on the pictures? Lightroom can be useful to reduction of, or any good softwer..
Why the noices can come, it\s so lot of dependings and there is lot of differend kinds of.. , I have good article about in one of my magazins.. ,
.., but you can unique it for example if you carfuly take exposure of your pictres in softwers..

Reactions: Jack