CANON EF MP-E 65 F/2.8

Exclusively macro lens x1 to x5
Compatible
CANON cameras
Ideal
Macrophotography only
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Sergey Prokofiev

1 1
Feb 22, 2021
I once saw the pictures taken with this lens and was just stunned. Saved up some money and bought not a new lens on Ebey. I didn’t have a Canon camera, so I turned to my friends to check its quality. When I took some pictures I was upset because it had a very small grip .. I made an announcement about its sale ... But one day my friend, a photographer showed me a video how to shoot with this lens ... I didn’t know before about staking. But in the end I bought good rails for macro photography ... I installed a program for gluing the stacking and I started to get it ...

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I once saw the pictures taken with this lens and was just stunned. Saved up some money and bought not a new lens on Ebey. I didn’t have a Canon camera, so I turned to my friends to check its quality. When I took some pictures I was upset because it had a very small grip .. I made an announcement about its sale ... But one day my friend, a photographer showed me a video how to shoot with this lens ... I didn’t know before about staking. But in the end I bought good rails for macro photography ... I installed a program for gluing the stacking and I started to get it ...
To leave a review, click on Leave Rating button :)

CANON EF MP-E 65 F/2.8

CANON EF MP-E 65 F/2.8

Focal lenght 65 mm (format 24 × 36) Manual focus Minimal focus distance 24 cm, magnification 1x to 5x Lens glasses UD Filtre size 58 mm

Sergey Prokofiev

1 1
Feb 22, 2021
Something did not find such a button.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
it should be there. Check again, blue button "leave rating"