Lens Canon f1.8 or Canon f1.2 50mm

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member want's to discuss about the lens specified in the topic.

Suresh Khaire

Apr 15, 2020
To be honest I didn’t knew about that. Are this referring to all canon lenses ? :unsure: :unsure:
How is f1.4 version ?
Most of the kit lenses are made of plastics and this is the reason its so cheap where as all pro-lenses are more than double the cost as its build quality is very good. U can buy EF50mm f1.4 blindly. It will cost you something 350/400 dollars.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Most of the kit lenses are made of plastics and this is the reason its so cheap where as all pro-lenses are more than double the cost as its build quality is very good. U can buy EF50mm f1.4 blindly. It will cost you something 350/400 dollars.

Agree, idk at the moment happy with the cheap version as I’m not really into portraits, I got couple of premium Lenses and i can’t see investing again money in expensive lenses , they aren’t cheap at all , especially L versions.

Suresh Khaire

Apr 15, 2020
Agree, idk at the moment happy with the cheap version as I’m not really into portraits, I got couple of premium Lenses and i can’t see investing again money in expensive lenses , they aren’t cheap at all , especially L versions.
Right this is the reason I said if budget permits you can go for higher pro-lenses.

Reactions: Jack