Camera Canon m50 thoughts?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member want's to discuss body camera model specified in the topic.
D

Deleted member 12

One more question here. What do you think regarding the m50 camera ? Worth the money ?

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
what can I say about this small camera, it’s a little camera with lot’s of features, it does have 4K recordings. Unfortunately it’s a crop 4K video.

D

Deleted member 12

Thanks, I watched some videos on YouTube, and I'm pretty interested to a have look at this camera more closer. Can I use L lenses on it as well?

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thanks, I watched some videos on YouTube, and I'm pretty interested to a have look at this camera more closer. Can I use L lenses on it as well?

yes, there’s an Ef-m adapter, allows you to adapt any canon lenses to M series cameras.

Reactions: Deleted member 12
D

Deleted member 12

yes, there’s an Ef-m adapter, allows you to adapt any canon lenses to M series cameras.

Thats good to know, anyway is adapter coming in camera box or I’ll need to buy it separately?

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thats good to know, anyway is adapter coming in camera box or I’ll need to buy it separately?
Unfortunately no, but you can buy one brand new for very decent price, if I'm not wrong the price is around $150, or you can get more cheapest on ebay. I would say to buy brand new one. Depends on your budget ofc.