Camera Canon R3

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member want's to discuss body camera model specified in the topic.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Canon just announced their brand new mirrorless camera body. Is anyone started to save for it? :D

You also need to preorder it as well.

kzurro

1 1
Dec 21, 2020
that camera costs about half what I paid for my brand new car šŸ˜…

I'm glad Canon took mirrorless cameras seriously at last.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

Haha, probably need to apply for a mortgage to buy that camera. Or maybe wait an other 15 years for the price drop. :D

it is a serious camera, especially the prices .

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

You believe is worth the money , this camera ?

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
Its an incredible camera, and I have been looking for a new camera for a while and thought I would wait and see what the R3 specs where and the price before I decided. I like the idea of the robust weather sealing, especially here in the tropics where rain is immense, but finally yesterday I went for the R5 as I thought the R3 lacked the resolution I wanted really and I couldn't justify the price tag. Overall I personally think I will be happier with the R5 for the images I take.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Its an incredible camera, and I have been looking for a new camera for a while and thought I would wait and see what the R3 specs where and the price before I decided. I like the idea of the robust weather sealing, especially here in the tropics where rain is immense, but finally yesterday I went for the R5 as I thought the R3 lacked the resolution I wanted really and I couldn't justify the price tag. Overall I personally think I will be happier with the R5 for the images I take.
I think the price for R3 is to high. I would rather invest in lenses than buy such an expensive camera. You are using RF lenses?

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
I think the price for R3 is to high. I would rather invest in lenses than buy such an expensive camera. You are using RF lenses?
No I just bought the R5 yesterday, along with an adapter so I can use my EF lenses that I have bought over the years. I am not a fan of starting over again with my lens collection. I might look at the new RF 100mm Macro though, to taker advantage of the tracking and autofocus, as my macro lenses are all manual focus. I will have to examine my budget.

Reactions: Jack