Others Cherry blossom

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Alain

Mar 19, 2021
Hello,
I will post in this section some photos on a subject very different from the proxy and that I have been working for a few months in multiple exposures. I take pictures of the same subject with a slight shift or displacement and I overprint them during processing using the blend layers.
The one on this cherry blossom tree was made just before it freezes and loses all of its cherries.
It is a bit special in the series because it is the merger of 24 photos made by turning around the tree.

CerisierEnFleur.jpg

Last edited:

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Looks a bit like an oil painting. I like it bit it's not as good as your flower pictures.

lauraj

May 3, 2021
Hello,
I will post in this section some photos on a subject very different from the proxy and that I have been working for a few months in multiple exposures. I take pictures of the same subject with a slight shift or displacement and I overprint them during processing using the blend layers.
The one on this cherry blossom tree was made just before it freezes and loses all of its cherries.
It is a bit special in the series because it is the merger of 24 photos made by turning around the tree.

This is what they mean when they say a photo is worth a thousand words. Beautiful

Reactions: Alain

Alain

Mar 19, 2021
Hello,

This is what they mean when they say a photo is worth a thousand words. Beautiful
Thank You Lauraj

Reactions: lauraj