Your opinion? Color's Spring in automn

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
Beautiful florals! Do you have any editing software? Such as lightroom or Photoshop? In the first one, that is a lovely flower, unfortunately the center overexposed. If you could tone down the highlights or exposure a bit so the center could be more viewable, that would really improve that shot.
And on the Daisies, (I think it's the last one), The front daisy is out of focus in the center, but the back one is mostly in focus. I would reverse that, and make the front one more focused. Maybe bring up the exposure a bit as well. I like the way they are composed, I would just focus more on the one in front.
Focus is one of the hardest things to master, I still have trouble with it.....but practice is what gets us where we want to be.
Love that Rose!

MARCHAND Angélique

Oct 24, 2021
De belles fleurs ! Avez-vous un logiciel de montage ? Comme Lightroom ou Photoshop ? Dans la première, c'est une jolie fleur, malheureusement le centre est surexposé. Si vous pouviez atténuer un peu les hautes lumières ou l'exposition pour que le centre soit plus visible, cela améliorerait vraiment cette prise de vue.
Et sur les marguerites, (je pense que c'est la dernière), la marguerite avant est floue au centre, mais celle de derrière est surtout nette. Je voudrais inverser cela et rendre l'avant plus concentré. Peut-être aussi augmenter un peu l'exposition. J'aime la façon dont ils sont composés, je me concentre davantage sur celui d'en face.
La concentration est l'une des choses les plus difficiles à maîtriser, j'ai encore du mal avec... mais la pratique est ce qui nous amène là où nous voulons être.
J'adore

De belles fleurs ! Avez-vous un logiciel de montage ? Comme Lightroom ou Photoshop ? Dans la première, c'est une jolie fleur, malheureusement le centre est surexposé. Si vous pouviez atténuer un peu les hautes lumières ou l'exposition pour que le centre soit plus visible, cela améliorerait vraiment cette prise de vue.
Et sur les marguerites, (je pense que c'est la dernière), la marguerite avant est floue au centre, mais celle de derrière est surtout nette. Je voudrais inverser cela et rendre l'avant plus concentré. Peut-être aussi augmenter un peu l'exposition. J'aime la façon dont ils sont composés, je me concentrerais davantage sur celui d'en face.
La concentration est l'une des choses les plus difficiles à maîtriser, j'ai encore du mal avec ça... mais la pratique est ce qui nous amène là où nous voulons être.
J'adore cette rose !
Non je n'ai pas utilisé de logiciel post traitement. Je n'ai que snapseed pour android et je viens de telecharger gimp pour pc mais ne l'ai pas encore utilisé. Merci de vos gentilles remarques et conseils.

MARCHAND Angélique

Oct 24, 2021
Beautiful florals! Do you have any editing software? Such as lightroom or Photoshop? In the first one, that is a lovely flower, unfortunately the center overexposed. If you could tone down the highlights or exposure a bit so the center could be more viewable, that would really improve that shot.
And on the Daisies, (I think it's the last one), The front daisy is out of focus in the center, but the back one is mostly in focus. I would reverse that, and make the front one more focused. Maybe bring up the exposure a bit as well. I like the way they are composed, I would just focus more on the one in front.
Focus is one of the hardest things to master, I still have trouble with it.....but practice is what gets us where we want to be.
Love that Rose!
I will arrive to answer at your message! I thank you very much. I havn't use post traitement here. I have snapseed for android and since today gimp on pc. But i don't know how use it. I thank you for yours advices and your nice remarque.

Reactions: Tina Boes