Your opinion? Continuum

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Nikon D610
Helios 81N 50mm f/2.0
s 1/1250
f/2.0
iso 100
X2 close up filter

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Continuum

A triple pattern of leaves that I came across last Sunday (20/09) during my usual weekend morning photo walk at the Botanical Garden.
These leaves always draw my attention. And in the morning sun, lights them from behind (contre jour).

I love the presence of the leaves on the left top and bottom of the frame that gives the impression that the left side of the frame is curved. It works nice to my eyes, with the triangular leading, shapes of the leaves.

DSC_3843_01.JPG

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Continuum

A triple pattern of leaves that I came across last Sunday (20/09) during my usual weekend morning photo walk at the Botanical Garden.
These leaves always draw my attention. And in the morning sun, lights them from behind (contre jour).

I love the presence of the leaves on the left top and bottom of the frame that gives the impression that the left side of the frame is curved. It works nice to my eyes, with the triangular leading, shapes of the leaves.

View attachment 7895

hello my dear panos_adgr panos_adgr :love: 🙏
beautiful background you got on the picture, i really like the \\leavs bokeh\\ :love: shining in the sun, and the beautifulas ofthen playing with shades of grean, simply playing with lights and shadows :love:.
the leaf you focused on, intresting poin to rest an eye on it , and the dry ,sharp part of the leaf.. awake up imaginations :love:🙏
Really beautiful picture again!!

• Love
Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
hello my dear panos_adgr panos_adgr :love: 🙏
beautiful background you got on the picture, i really like the \\leavs bokeh\\ :love: shining in the sun, and the beautifulas ofthen playing with shades of grean, simply playing with lights and shadows :love:.
the leaf you focused on, intresting poin to rest an eye on it , and the dry ,sharp part of the leaf.. awake up imaginations :love:🙏
Really beautiful picture again!!

Hello dear Natalia!!!

Thank you for your lovely words!
I have a series of these photos that I would like to post in the forum. I really love these style of photography and the leaves as a subject.

Glad you liked it!😍😊

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello dear Natalia!!!

Thank you for your lovely words!
I have a series of these photos that I would like to post in the forum. I really love these style of photography and the leaves as a subject.

Glad you liked it!😍😊

you are very welcome my dear!!
i love to watching your new pictures ! and old too :D
and i love you styl.. don\t stop it 😂 🙏 :geek: :love: . we need to choose some of prints for me from yourpictures when we have time.. 😂:geek:🙏

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
you are very welcome my dear!!
i love to watching your new pictures ! and old too :D
and i love you styl.. don\t stop it 😂 🙏 :geek: :love: . we need to choose some of prints for me from your pictures when we have time.. 😂:geek:🙏

Yes Natalia. We will do it.
As about the style, well I'm kind of addicted to this kind of photography. And the funny thing is that I do photography for about 28 years now and macro/close up was not of my interest... 😂
Funny life! Things change.