COVID-19 in the world

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Here in Finland the situation has been good, the goverment of Finland has done great job for use here, really! Finland has great goverment,it's really enjoyeble and safe country to live.. They will try to open public places in June.. , but we need to still be cerful here, but people here look to understand the problem all the time, althought we was not quite locked down , we can all the time go outside for walk.. .Finnish peope culture is keep the distance from the others, northern people culture is bit diffrend ;) soo :D.

I think when the coronavirus problem will over, so all the world can celebrate the ''war'' win .. ,it looked in the start really bad.. and of course in some of countres situatuin has been still bad..

Intresting how it will going still like..
and when will possible to travell.. :unsure: and for metal band consert..:D . The virus problem is really irritating me :cry:,my life is so jumbled up because of them.. but I think a lot of people on world feels same ..

But yeah!! STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY you all and your family and friends!!

Reactions: Deleted member 250

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Let's hope this situation is getting better, otherwise people will get mad home during this nice weather, which could end up very badly.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
hmm, and when we have again possible to travel.. it looks that will not possible this summer :unsure:

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Someone was talking like there bill be second wave after the summer. I don’t know, have they at least made any treatment for it ?

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
Someone was talking like there bill be second wave after the summer. I don’t know, have they at least made any treatment for it ?
no effective treatment for Covid 19 has been found. Hence prevention is the best treatment!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
no effective treatment for Covid 19 has been found. Hence prevention is the best treatment!

People can't stay home all the time. It's just makes you go mad.

I really hope there won't be an other wave as other says, this will make a loot people to be poor due of unemployment.

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
People can't stay home all the time. It's just makes you go mad.

I really hope there won't be an other wave as other says, this will make a loot people to be poor due of unemployment.
do not stay at home..but take the precautions as suggested by WHO

Reactions: Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.