COVID passport, your thoughts

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi. It’s a bit of a hard time in some countries. I saw on news that in some countries like Italy, France, Germany , people must have vaccine certificate or passport to be able to go shopping or public places, such cinemas, theatres, and other public events. I know, that everyone has different opinions about COVID vaccines , but do you agree with this decision made by the government of these countries? I would say that is kind of breach of the human rights.

lovitazoe

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hi. It’s a bit of a hard time in some countries. I saw on news that in some countries like Italy, France, Germany , people must have vaccine certificate or passport to be able to go shopping or public places, such cinemas, theatres, and other public events. I know, that everyone has different opinions about COVID vaccines , but do you agree with this decision made by the government of these countries? I would say that is kind of breach of the human rights.
I think the same way too and it's going to be happened in the country where I live too. To be vaccinated with a vaccine that I don't know how it will react to my body is make me a bit worry. The vaccine only tested for less 1 year and everybody has a different condition. Will it be ok for people with a heart problem? Or for people with genetic disorder? Or else.
The segregation indirectly asks for all of us to be vaccinated and leave us with no choice, or we have to live with isolation by not allowed to go outside or public places.

Reactions: Jack

kzurro

1 1
Dec 21, 2020
from the very beginning of the pandemic I've been saying that the people who have been refusing to wear facemasks and following other measures to avoid the propagation of the virus should be considered bioterrorists and that they should be punished as such. so, yes, the COVID passport is a must.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I think the same way too and it's going to be happened in the country where I live too. To be vaccinated with a vaccine that I don't know how it will react to my body is make me a bit worry. The vaccine only tested for less 1 year and everybody has a different condition. Will it be ok for people with a heart problem? Or for people with genetic disorder? Or else.
The segregation indirectly asks for all of us to be vaccinated and leave us with no choice, or we have to live with isolation by not allowed to go outside or public places.
That’s 50/50 , we know about vaccine nothing, but making it mandatory , is not legal from point of view of Human rights. You never know how human body can react to it, they all say that is safe, but then now is 3rd vaccine which you need to do, which is a bit making to worry here.

Reactions: lovitazoe

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
from the very beginning of the pandemic I've been saying that the people who have been refusing to wear facemasks and following other measures to avoid the propagation of the virus should be considered bioterrorists and that they should be punished as such. so, yes, the COVID passport is a must.
I believe this should be people’s choice about vaccine, having mask is not an issue, you can have it in public space, like shops or pubs. I think a lot of people not agree with this, that’s why there are some protests in France, Germany as well. Is in your country mandatory too ?

kzurro

1 1
Dec 21, 2020
the vaccine? yes, and there are also protests related to the vaccine passport.

lovitazoe

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
that's true.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I think it's really a very difficult topic.... I mean you've the human rights and right to decide what you want and what not but the pandemic affects all of us. So our decision can cause a critical situation for others and that's the point.

The well-being of many outweighs the well-being of the individual. That's the point... and that's why I agree to the decision to get only access to some events with a COVID passport or a test.

I fully respect the opinion of people who doesn't thrust the new vaccine and yes.. it was not tested for a long time, but may thousand people have died so far and there wasn't enough time to do the same tests as for a normal vaccine. And it's no opinion to reject the vaccine and take the risk to infect yourself, your family and all others on such events.

It might happen, that a vaccinated person might also be infected without knowing it, but the risk is much lower. Even though I would say, that vaccinated persons should wear a mask like all others too.

But again.. it's a very difficult situation and you must somehow find a way in the middle.

kzurro

1 1
Dec 21, 2020
people's choice?
it is also someone's choice to send a letter with anthrax to someone else... and a crime.
it is also someone's choice to get a gun, point it at someone's face and pull the trigger... and also a crime.

if people are allowed not to wear masks and not to get vaccinated, they get infected and infect other people and all that is not punishable, please, please, please, let me know, because I've always wanted to play with matches and ammonium nitrate, IRA style, Beirut scale.

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
I completely understand vaccine hesitancy. The FDA here should be giving this full approval soon.
However, the mask? I just don't understand the resistance. Wearing the mask PROPERLY prevents spread of the virus. It's proven that it reduces the risk of infecting others if you are a carrier of the virus.
Let's talk before the virus arrived: If you went into a hospital in critical care units, operating rooms, surgical areas, or areas where people have viral illnesses, you would see nurses, doctors and any employees of the facility wearing a mask. Why? Prevention. Prevention from picking up that illness and taking it to another person! Prevention from the medical care personnel spreading something to others, or being infected themselves. They do it because it is proven to prevent and it makes sense, and they care about themselves and others. Simple really. Inconvenience, yes. It's the right thing to do to help stop this ever changing and mutating virus. The flu virus mutates, they have to keep changing the vaccines to keep up with it. It will be the same for this deadly virus. It is mutating, it is learning what it needs to do to survive. That's the way it works. And the more people who keep it alive by not getting the vaccine or wearing the mask...properly wearing the mask, the longer this virus will be here and the stronger it will get.
To me.....it's the right thing to do. Don't trust the vaccine?....wear the mask.
Let's not forget, the covid wants it's freedom too.

Last edited: